Our work is HARD and it can take a toll. Even the best teams can break down when pressure is high. Team functioning impacts every aspect of the work. When it is going well communication is seamless, people feel valued, and impact is high. When it isn’t going well stress mounts, service quality declines, and turnover can be expected. Organizations that invest in their team dynamics are directly investing in their ability to do good, better.
We engage in a facilitated group process with teams on a short-term basis (usually 1-3 sessions) to improve effectiveness, communication and morale. Each team is different, and we create a tailored plan that addresses the most pressing issues that are limiting mission fulfillment.
Common components to our Team Tune Up service:
- Managing Relationships: Up, Down and Sideways
- Effective Collaboration Across Work Styles
- Exploring Role Expectations and Common Challenges
- Difficult Conversations in the Workplace
- Orienting Towards Mission and Vision
- Establishing Team Norms and Personal Commitments
- Embracing New Patterns
- Growing Past Conflict
- Effective Team Meetings
- Team Lead Accountability Systems
We believe in an approach that values the unique contributions of each team member and a focus on tactical plans for sustainable change. We include an option to provide a strategic management report to associated leaders to support ongoing success.